Monday, November 9, 2020

My Article Published in "Light of Consciousness Magazine"!

 Look at what arrived in the mail today!


In this Autumn/Winter edition of Light of Consciousness Magazine is an article by yours truly! 😊

 

The theme of surrender - in this article and my previous videos - is powerful at this moment in my life, reminding me that I cannot know all things, cannot comprehend all that is happening in the world, with my earthly mind alone. That there is indeed a world beyond, a world I can only touch when I’m willing to surrender all: my beliefs, my concepts, my identities, my emotions, my fears...all of it, to Spirit.

This magazine is available online or on the shelves of your favourite bookstore. 

Thank you, Light of Consciousness Magazine, for the opportunity to share some reflections. Keep sharing the light! 🙏🏽💖

***

#monydojeiji #lifepilgrim #walkingforpeace #lightofconsciousness #writer #writing #consciousness #lightworkers #surrender #loveandlight

No comments:

Post a Comment