Monday, November 2, 2020

A Prayer/Offering

 

Mony Dojeiji

I know that this is a moment of great tension, anxiety and fear for many, caused not only by the pandemic but the upcoming American elections. Much is being said and prognosticated, all of it adding to the general sense of insecurity and unknowing.

I strive to be close to Spirit in every moment, but I am leaning especially heavily on It right now. I am actively turning away from the outer world, and turning towards the Light, Source of all that is Truth, known by many names, among them God, Allah, Creator, Universal Consciousness, Life, Christ Self...

To Its altar I come, bringing with me all my heaviness, and speak as I would with my closest friend, wisest counsel and most intimate confidant. I speak from the heart, knowing there is only infinite love, patience and understanding for me. These words I spoke today:

“Dear God, take this heavy burden that I am carrying in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. It’s too heavy. And I’m so tired.

I don’t want to carry this anger and hatred any more.

They are not who or what I am. They are not who or what You created me to be.

You created me – along with every man, woman and child – whole, perfect, loving, free. It is to this state I now wish to return.

I’m ready to lay it all down so that I can be at peace. So that I can feel light again; feel love, compassion and understanding for all again.

I give you all that is triggered in me by “those people” right now. I give you all the venom that I am pouring out, for I know I am only poisoning myself.

I choose to be at peace; and, alone, I’m finding it hard to do.

Thank You for being with me. I know that only with You is true healing possible. Only with You is peace of mind possible. Only with You can my heart be mended.

I choose to be a brother/sister to all. I choose to be a point of peace in a land of turmoil. I choose to heal. I choose to embody Love;

And with You, I know that I can.

It feels so good to rest.

Thank You for taking all this heaviness from me. Thank You for this calm that is now washing over me. I’ve so missed this feeling, this closeness, this safety. I’ve so missed You.

It feels so good to simply be.

Thank You.

My heart feels lighter. My eyes can see.

I love You.”

The words are not what matter; what matters is the feeling of being close to my Creator, of knowing that I am ever held, ever safe, no matter what is happening in the outer world because this Oneness with my Creator/God-Love is the only truth of existence.

When I come back to the world, I’m in a different state of being, and can look upon it with new eyes, understand from a more expanded perspective. I have laid the foundation and marked the path for any action that is mine to take, for I can only hear what is mine to do when I make my way back to that Oneness.

May these words serve this moment.

May all be blessed.  🙏❤️

Mony 

***

#monydojeiji #consciousness #walkingforpeace #writing #channeling #peace #prayer #meditation #innervision #writing #writer #channelingspirit #spirit #GodLove


No comments:

Post a Comment