Wednesday, August 12, 2020

A Prayer (Beirut)

 

A few days ago, after a conversation with someone we love distraught over the events in Lebanon, my husband Alberto awoke in the middle of the night and wrote this message. It touched me, and I felt it applies to so many happenings in our lives.

May these words bring you peace. May they bring you comfort. May you feel the love that envelops you in every moment.

~Mony 🙏🏽❤️

P.S. you may share this #prayer, with our blessings.

* * *

Many times in our lives, when we have seen events that horrified us or left us wondering how anything like this could ever happen, we have always remembered the one thing - the only thing - of which we have no doubts: that God is Love.

I know that God loves us all, so in my prayers, I ask,

“Please, dear Father, help me to understand your Love. Help me to understand your reasons, your purpose.

Help me to surrender to you my limited understanding, to allow you to correct my vision, my way of seeing this, my interpretations… and finally see the Light, finally see things the way You see them.

If you are Love, dear God, how could anything like this ever happen? What am I not seeing or understanding?

Help me to understand, help me to see things how they truly are. Show me your ways, your loving wisdom…

I am listening, dear God. I trust you.

Show me your Way.”

I then wait for an answer. He will answer because He is Love, and Love always answers. And God loves you and all of us so very much.

Trust that the answer and the understanding will come. Maybe not in this very moment, maybe in the afternoon, maybe the next day or the next week…, but the answer will come.

And it will be an answer that you will recognize because it will bring comfort to your heart and peace to your mind.

When you surrender your pain and your frustration to Him, the answer will arrive and, with it, the miracles too.

Wishing you, your families and friends, and to our very dear #Lebanon all the love and the best of the universe. 💖🙏

* * *


#albertoagraso #Consciousness

#monydojeiji #walkingforpeace #beirut #love #peace #PrayforBeirut #prayerforlebanon #prayerforall #prayerforbeirut #Lebanon 

No comments:

Post a Comment