Saturday, November 21, 2020

Channelings - my Newest BOOK

 

Channelings by Mony Dojeiji - on Amazon!

It is with great joy that I present to you my latest offering:

Channelings.

This book has been ten years in the making, a collection of intimate writings that up until recently I had not found the courage to share.

They began one night when I was sitting in meditation. My heart was anxious and I was breathing deeply to calm my thoughts and emotions, intending to consult one of my spiritual books for some guidance. In a moment of stillness, I felt an inner nudge to pick up a pen instead.

I was enveloped in a love that was at once safe and powerful, and words began to flow through me like a rushing river. My hands could barely keep up, as I tried to keep the words on the page without crossing into each other, by the light of a candle and with my eyes half-closed! LOL I was exhausted by the end of it!

The words – beautiful and elegant, laced with such love and wisdom – shocked and delighted me. I didn’t know where they had come from, not at first. I wasn’t hearing any voices, and I certainly wasn’t possessed! I was in full control of my faculties and fully aware of my surroundings. They all simply receded to the background as love took over, and I surrendered to that love.

In that surrender, the teachings and teachers began to reveal themselves.

These writings are their gift.

Fear kept them hidden.

Love is now liberating them.

Just as Love has liberated me.

This book is available from the Amazon site in your country, in paperback and e-book, in English …for now. It is also on my smashwords site, for all non-Kindle e-book formats. All links below. 

May these words bring you the comfort, peace and joy that they have brought me, and mark a path towards Love, always.

With gratitude, 🙏💝

Mony 

***


***
#monydojeiji #walkingforpeace #consciousness #channelings #channeling #scribe #spiritwriting #spiritwisdom #channeler #lightworkers #spiritualtruths #AscendedMasters #wisdom #WisdomTeachers #channelingspirit #Love #channelinglove



No comments:

Post a Comment