Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ho'oponopono and Money

Alberto and I have made a bet on this work that we are doing, this sharing of ourselves with the world and pouring as much love and light into every expression that may take (books, paintings, blogs, etc.).  We can’t imagine ourselves being or doing anything else.

But every once in a while, when I see the bills of our publishing endeavor or look at the many little things we’d like to fix up around our house, I become anxious and worry about whether this path we have chosen will sustain us. It sustains us emotionally, spiritually, mentally… but my impatience demands that I see it sustain us economically! Despite all that I know and have lived and practiced, these fears still pop up…
That consciousness of lack has manifested in some interesting experiences. The details don’t matter as much as what they have inspired in reflections. The first thing I immediately do is accept responsibility for this consciousness within me. I certainly don’t condemn it or push it away because it’s coming from me. And, if it is in my experience, I have put it there to show me something within me, be it a fear or energy or misunderstood thought pattern…something of a lower vibration within me which is revealing itself to me to be seen, to be acknowledged, to be wrapped in love, to be brought back to the light that it is. This is the teaching of Ho’oponopono that I love so much.
And so I begin my personal meditation, allowing whatever words to pour through:
Mony, I love you. I’m not sure how this energy lodged itself within your fields, what you thought, did or felt that put that energy there but it’s OK. Mony I love.
I’m sorry. Please forgive me, Mony.
Thank you, this energy of fear of not-having-enough, of having-your-work/livelihood-taken-from you, of being-left-with-nothing… all of this fear, I see you. Thank you for revealing yourself to me in my experiences lately. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to bring you back to your natural state, to the light of abundance that you are, to the eternal energy of plentitude that rules the earth and the Universe. Master, envelop this energy in your love, in your golden aura. Violet flame of transmutation, add your flame, your energy to bring back to light all what has temporarily forgotten its nature.
Light fills my physical body, reminding every cell of its Divine nature, of its Divine plan and purpose.
Light fills my energy field, my emotional body, my astral body, my mental body, my temple… Light dominates my vibration. I vibrate in the Light. I am Light. I am Love pouring through every crevice of the creation that I am. I am the Christ consciousness, incarnate. The Christ, the I AM, dwells within every aspect of me and rules my every movement, conscious and unconscious, my every thought, my every deed and word. I know no lack.
I only know infinitude. I only know plentitude. In this plentitude, the gates burst open and the waves of light long trapped by fear deluge forth. The dams have burst open leaving in their wake the spreading expanse of ever-more light, ever-more grace, ever-more beauty through this beloved creation called Mony.
Rest in our arms, beloved, for you are well tended and held.
I don’t know where these words come from, but they sustain me and leave me weeping with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment