Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Angels Among Us


Today, we celebrated the arrival of our latest tri-language children's book "MY FAMILY AND I - MA FAMILLE ET MOI - MI FAMILIA Y YO", with a touching experience.

From the moment we were writing this book, we knew we had something special, that we were somehow bringing a piece of the eternal into our everyday.

This morning, I had a dream. I am standing in our kitchen beside my husband Alberto, who was washing some dishes in the sink. Above the sink is a large window overlooking our back yard. As we speak, I see reflected in the window (beside Alberto) the image of an older man, with a round face receding hairline. He's dressed in a grey suit with light checks, and is looking down at a pair of dark-rimmed glasses that he's holding in his hands, and wiping with a cloth. He looks at me and smiles with such tenderness and kindness.

I know it's Alberto's dad, Rafael, even though I never met him. He passed a few days after Alberto and I began walking together to Jerusalem. I'm in tears as I share the dream with Alberto, who confirms that his father had a grey, checked suit that he wore for special occasions and that he wore dark-rimmed glasses.

He's also one of the main characters in the book that we received today; perhaps in his own way letting us know that he is near, as are all our loved ones, and that we are never alone.

~Mony

To learn more about the book, please visit the Amazon site in your country.





* * *

#familia #family #famille #cuentos #livres #books #infantiles #infantil #children #kids #enfants #multilanguage #EnglishFrenchSpanish #booksthattransform #inspirational #love #angelsallaroundme #monydojeiji #albertoagraso #ninos #Canadian #Canada #Spanish #Francais #espanol #lightworkers #consciousness #angels 

No comments:

Post a Comment