Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ottawa Experts Host and Producer


Ah, the unexpected twists of life smile emoticon
A few months ago, I spoke about the web of synchronicities that led me to volunteer at Rogers community TV (http://monydojeiji.blogspot.ca/…/following-my-intuition_17.…).
That web led me to audition to be a host of Ottawa Experts, a live call-in show with a panel of experts discussing a variety of topics.
Today, I am thrilled to announce that I was chosen to be one of the three hosts. I am officially Host and Producer grin emoticon
I am over the moon with joy…and nervous beyond belief! LOL Signs that I am on the right track.
I am currently working out the show details and will announce when I will be on the air.
My deepest thanks to Lynne Whitehead for this amazing opportunity.
And to the other hosts, Barbara Balfour and Ashley Brauweiler, I so look forward to being part of the team that’s offering great television.
Stay tuned for more details, my friends, but for now… YAAAAYYYYY!!!!
And, as always, follow your intuition! You never know what magic is awaiting around the corner.


4 comments:

  1. I am not sure if it's the stars aligning or if it's your non-stop positive attitude and hard work that got you the job, but, either way, congratulations. I am sure your caring and insightful wisdom will be welcome in Ottawa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandy, for your kindness and encouragement! I hope this message finds you well :-)

      My warmest regards,
      Mony

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Mony! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations to the network as well. They could not have made a more inspired choice. =0)
    p.s. I just finished reading Walking for Peace yesterday. All I can say is 'Phenomenal!'. Sue Brewer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Sue! And I am sooo happy to hear that you enjoyed our book... I guess our meeting in the Market that day was fated :-)

      Much love to you,
      ~Mony

      Delete