Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Following my intuition...


Following my intuition has often led me to some interesting places, the most recent being to volunteer at Rogers Cable TV!

The series of synchronicities is way too long to list here, but suffice it to say, I applied and they accepted me. I wanted to learn what was involved on the back-end of putting on a TV show and just generally how this world of media works.

I was initially told there were no spots available in the studio, and that I would have to be in their mobile units.... Because of the time commitment required, I refused. About a week later, I receive notice that a spot was available in-studio for a show called Jen’s Zen: a live, interactive spiritual call-in show with Jennifer Clark, who offers callers practical, intuitive advice for everyday living.

Of all the shows on Rogers, I get this one! LOL 

I’m on Communications duty, answering phones, putting callers in the queue, getting them on-air, etc. How fitting is that?!

I’m having a great time! Jennifer is awesome, the crew is great, and I’m learning a lot…


So, if you’d like to call in, the show is live every Tuesday evening, from 7:30PM – 9:00PM. The number is 613-728-1001. I just might be taking your call!

No comments:

Post a Comment