Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Queen of the Oceans ~ by Mony Dojeiji

Original Soul-Portrait by Alberto Agraso

I am an explorer, 
Enthusiastic, curious and joyful as a child,
Navigating the waves of life’s adventures.

I feel safe, calm, 
Confident in the knowing that I am growing 
Into the fullness of Who I Am,
Accompanied by the wisest, most loving, 
Eternal part of Me.

She guides me, Protects me, Loves me.

I connect with Her. I am Her.

Through her eyes, I see my life.
Through her eyes, my life’s journey makes perfect sense.
Through her eyes, I understand that all is Love.

I see infinite possibilities and paths to explore.

I flow. I choose my destiny, Knowing
That the essence of all that exists– 
And what moves everything – is Love;

That all paths are my opportunity
To explore the Divine Light that I am;

That all paths lead me to the most sacred destination:
My Divine Light. 

*
*
*
#words #writing #author #channeling #poetry #creativity #inspiration #inspiredwords #ilovewords #consciousness #love #ArtoftheSpirit #SoulPortraits #AlbertoAgraso #MonyDojeiji #innocence #joy #Divine #Soul #Spirit #explorer #Light #lightworkers 

No comments:

Post a Comment