Friday, March 17, 2017

VIDEO and AUDIO - Pilgrim Story Hour, Journey to the Inner Temple



In this video, I share some reflections on the true temple that I was walking towards during my pilgrimages along the Camino de Santiago, and walking 5000 kms from Rome to Jerusalem.

When I recorded this video, I didn't realize that the sun would create this light effect, and I thought about re-recording it. But it somehow seemed to add to the message of this episode, which is that the temple that we seek (and all its promises and secret teachings) is within our own heart, and it is to that temple that we journey when we walk.

Enjoy the video, and please feel free to share.

To listen to the audio podcast, check out iTunes or SoundCloud.

Buen camino!
Mony


#pilgrimage #pilgrims #CaminodeSantiago #Camino #WayofStJames #Caminostory #storytelling #storiesthattransform #journeysthattransform #travel #adventure #walkingforpeace #walking #innerjourney #RometoJerusalem #consciousness #Ottawa #monydojeiji #PilgrimStoryHour #podcast #video

No comments:

Post a Comment