Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Soul Portraits by Alberto Agraso






What would an individual Soul look like if we could capture it in an image?

The artist, Alberto Agraso, responds: "My paintings and other artistic creations have always dealt with the theme of the soul’s journey towards understanding, towards mastery, and its process of evolution and transformation into Light and Love. Now, I find myself inspired to express something more personal; a more intimate vision of that divine essence which resides in every person. I am excited by the prospect of sharing this vision with others.

These Soul-portraits do not claim to be THE definitive and only view of this immense and eternal dimension of the individual. They may not even necessarily physically look like the person. Some portraits may be more abstract, others more realistic. Some may represent several virtues of the soul, while others only those virtues that that most seek to be expressed at this moment. Our Soul is so much grander than any one work of art could ever express.

Before beginning each portrait, I meditate, opening myself up to inspiration. I try to connect with the Higher Self of that individual, that part that has lived other lives in this, or parallel, dimensions, and that, from its more expanded and loving perspective, is always ready to guide the individual in his/her life adventure. I try to see with the eyes of my heart, of my soul, to capture their energy and perceive the images and vibrations that wish to be conveyed through me at this moment to the human personality that embodies them.

I believe these portraits can be an invaluable tool in our personal journeys, for they show us a part of ourselves that we normally disregard or don’t take sufficiently into account.

Our Soul-portrait reminds us of who we really are, and physically shows us our marvelous essence. It invites us to raise our perspectives of who we are, and to appreciate our life and purpose in a way that is authentic and conscious. In so doing, we raise ourselves and the world.

With our Soul-portrait, we more easily align with our greatest treasure: the God that resides within us, our true Divine Self."

  
If you would like to order a personal Soul-portrait, or receive more information, please email Alberto Agraso at monyandalberto@walkingforpeace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment